We’ve All Been Indoctrinated Since Birth
If the world is going to change for the better, we all need to BE BRAVE and GET ENGAGED.
White women are in a unique position of being both the oppressed and the oppressor. Who’s really talking about it? How does it affect relationships and the community?
This course looks at the evolution of racism and feminism in America and how they clash as well as how history influences today’s society.
If you’ve read White Fragility and you’re ready to BE BRAVE and GET ENGAGED, find out how. This is real talk, without blame, shame, or guilt. Let’s UNDO racism and the patriarchy.
- 5 live meetings that are 1-1/2 hours each
- A brave, engaged, honest and respectful atmosphere
- Syllabus with links to homework assignments so you can work ahead, if necessary
- Answers to your awkward questions on race & feminism
- Handouts (downloads)
- Online classroom where you can chat with others in the course, find agendas and homework assignments, and post homework if you miss class
- Recommended reading list
- Suggested movie list
- Certificate for completing the class and the course satisfaction survey